Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Classic Hollywood Daily Divas


Recommended Posts

> {quote:title=EugeniaH wrote:}{quote}How do you guys get the writing inside the picture? It looks way too technical for me... :)


If you have a photo program, like Photoshop (or even something simpler, like what comes with most digital cameras) you can use the "add text" feature to do it.Here's a free program called Photofiltre I have used when I don;t want to mess with Photoshop. It's pretty easy.



Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

© 2022 Turner Classic Movies Inc. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings
  • Create New...