Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TELL ME THE NAME OF THIS MOVIE?????? ?

gingergirl

About 15 years ago, I was visiting a relative and there was a movie on TV about a European Royal who left her home, (not sure what country) to live in what I think was New Frontier America with the man that she loved. They lived in a log cabin. Not sure what state they lived in in the movie. I'm not sure if she was a countess, princess, lady in waiting, etc. The movie was in black and white so it may have been made , I'm thinking, in the 30's or 40's although it could also have been made in the 50's. I don't even remember the names of any of the actors in the movie. Since I was visiting relatives I was in and out of the movie, not paying much attention but enough to know that it was one that I would enjoy! I was certain that I would eventually come across the movie again but it's been 15 years and I haven't seen it yet! I've done many searches throughout the years for this movie. I'm sure TCM has aired it many times. If only I knew the name! Can anyone out there help me?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings