Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TRIVIA GAME SCORING

Triviakattt

TCM; HELLO.I AM A VERY NEW MEMBER. I WAS GLAD TO CLIMB THE TRIVIA SCORE LIST, WITH ALL THE OTHER TALENTED CONTESTANTS; HOWEVER, DOES THE SCORING STOP, AFTER REACHING THE # 1 PLACE? I HAVE PLAYED A FEW GAMES, PAST MY TOP SCORE, @ 65,750 POINTS; NO ADDITIONAL SCORE WAS ADDED; BOTH GAMES SCORED HIGH; I AM JUST WONDERING, IF ANYONE, KNOWS THE STRUCTURE OF THIS SCORING SYSTEM. MAYBE, IS THIS WHY, BEFORE I PLAYED, NO ONE ELSE SEEMED TO BE COMPETING....THANK YOU...

RONALD

TRIVIAKATTT

Triviakatt- these threads on the Games and Trivia are only for posting Trivia Games. You might want to post your question in the thread that's named Problems with the Message Board. I would also suggest that if you do post your question, it not be posted in capitol letters. It's hurtful to the eye, and most posters here are somewhat turned off when they see a post typed that way. Hope someone can help you with your question. Good luck.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings