Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Island in the Sky

Was expectedly unimpressed with the TCM friday nite line-up except for No Way Out which I couldn't watch all the way thru because of Island in the Sky on AMC. Maybe next time. Despite the commercials and popups Island in the Sky looked great on AMC since IMHO AMC has better picture quality than TCM. :D

I saw this film once and a half on TCM.

Tell me something..... why don't any of these experienced flyers think (until the very end of the movie) of sending up flares or starting a big bonfire with all the trees they had on hand? A tree fire can be seen for a hundred miles or more.

> {quote:title=FredCDobbs wrote:}{quote}I saw this film once and a half on TCM.

>

> Tell me something..... why don't any of these experienced flyers think (until the very end of the movie) of sending up flares or starting a big bonfire with all the trees they had on hand? A tree fire can be seen for a hundred miles or more.

Good question. It's such an obvious solution. That's what I would do if I were stranded in the wilderness and in immediate peril of freezing.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings