Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Carson monday nite again

Talk about excessively repetitive.....

Any reason except to see your name in print more than you need to have three Johnny Carson threads going on at the same time?

There are your two other threads, and now this one. In addition to your three there are two more over on the Hot Topics Forum.

I just don't understand the need to start up more than one thread about a given subject. Unless you feel the need to showcase what is happening again tonight for everyone else to see.

I would have just gone in an written on an existing thread and thus that would have bumped that thread up to the top.

I can not see how that could even be a remote possibility that someone can not remember if they started a thread recently.

As I indicated to him there is really only one possibility. He likes to see his name on as many threads as possible.

I still fail to see why some posters require this much attention. Just by going back to one of his earlier threads, he could have achieved the same result. But no, we have to endure yet another thread about the same subject again.

Of course, maybe this was his plan. To cause some of us (me) to come on here and complain about it, thereby giving this new thread more legitimacy.

Why would multiple threads on a given topic upset people to this extreme? Are they confusing to other posters? Do they clutter up the boards? Or do people just disagree w/ the OP's opinions and dislike seeing the topic pop up repeatedly? No biggie, IMO.

> {quote:title=Wayne wrote:}{quote}Why would multiple threads on a given topic would upset people to this extreme? Is it confusing to other posters? Does it clutter up the boards? Or do people just disagree w/ the OP's opinion and dislike seeing the topic pop up repeatedly? No biggie, IMO.

We've had our last monday in July so no more Johnny? :P

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings