Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BOGART FESTIVAL all day Thur 8/1/13

FredCDobbs

BOOM!

Wish I had the day off! This is one of those guilty pleasure type of days where I would close the drapes, turn off phones (I do this anyway on days off when watching TCM flix!!), and just totally lose myself in the grooviness of the flix on the telly!!! I've seen all these flix 500 zillion times, but it doesn't matter. Most are just pure groovaliciousness!!!

Bogie baby. It's what it's all about.

In To Have and Have Not, When Slim is standing by the piano singing, Cricket mouths something to her. Anybody read lips around here? I couldn't make out what he said, but she starts heading towards the crowd, so I assume he told her to mingle.

Every time I switched over to TCM, they were showing a Bogey flick I either saw a lot of, or have recorded.

The only one I HAVEN'T seen( all the way through, for one reason or another) or have on tape or disc was *Beat The Devil* . One of these days, I'm gonna catch it from end to end. By the way...was it the FILM TECHNIQUE they used, or were Bogey's TEETH really that funky?

Sepiatone

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings