Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

own as the Perron and EVERY SINGLE child actor

rfpeshx

Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmega hold their own as the Perron and EVERY SINGLE child actor

True stories don’t always transfer well to the big screen - unless they’re horror movies. And this one also benefits from a link to the notorious Amityville haunting with Patrick Wilson and Vera Farmiga headlining as paranormal investigators Ed and Lorraine Warren who were famously involved in that case. Though it frequently lapses into cliché, the real-life roots make it extra spine-tingling.

Watch The Conjuring Movie | Watch The Conjuring Movie | Watch Grown Ups 2 Movie | Watch Despicable Me 2 Movie | Watch Pacific Rim Movie | Watch Despicable Me 2 Movie | Watch The Bling Ring Movie | Watch The Conjuring Movie | Watch The Spectacular Now Movie | Watch Grown Ups 2 Movie | Watch The Smurfs 2 Movie | Watch Despicable Me 2 Movie | Watch The Conjuring Movie | Watch World War Z Movie | Watch The Conjuring Movie | Watch This is The End Movie | Watch Elysium Movie | Watch Grown Ups 2 Movie | Watch The Conjuring Movie | Watch Percy Jackson Sea of Monsters Movie | Watch The Wolverine Movie | Watch The Wolverine Movie | Watch 2 Guns Movie | Watch The Canyons Movie

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings