Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help this brain injured gal with a Movie title with character: "Uncle Joe"

Happyaholly

PLEASE ...Last year I had brain surgery and while up one night recovering I stumbled across a movie on TCM...it was 20 minutes into the movie so I issed the Title...The premise of the movie is the leading man comes across a cabin with 3 or 4 orphaned kids. One scene in particular has "Uncle Joe" cutting out the pattern of the girls dress by hving her lay on the fabric and he cut around her...

"Uncle Joe" would sell personal items for food and clothing...eventually works at a cafe as a singing waiter.

One of the young boys is a music prodigy and is confronted about marrying one of the Boy's music teachers if he wants to see the boy go to a music conservatory. But, "Uncle Joe" is in love with the daughter of a judge(the same judge that heard his case when he was arrested for hitting a wealthy man for mocking one of the kids)

I fell asleep before the ending(Pain meds and fatigue from my brain surgery) and desparately want to see it again...Can anyone help me with title?

• 2 years later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings