Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Viewer's Choice

This past sunday I scanned thru all my cable channels to see if my provider added anything new as providers no longer seem inclined to notify subscribers about new channel additions because of their confusing package deals. That's how I discovered THIS and Antenna TV were on my system. So I gave it the once around and discovered some insignifant channels like a shopping network and sprout...and something near as I can figure called MOVIES! All they show are movies but with commercials though but so what? At this point I don't care anymore. So sunday nite commercials and all I enjoyed Stalag 17 with Bill Holden. So tonite what am I suppose to do with Ramon Navarro? I'll tell ya. I'm gonna watch National Lampoon's Vacation chopped up as it is on AMC and then maybe put in a DVD with the restored Max Fleischer Superman cartoons I got off of youtube. That's how it shall be. :D

I hear ya, Fly. When I switched from basic cable to digital, it had MeTV. Then a couple of months later, ME was dropped. It's back now, but I don't know how long it's been back because like you said, they don't announce such things.

Tonight? Well, I'm gonna take up some of that time to tune in and see if the TIGERS sweep the TRIBE, but after that, I might catch whichever Navarro flick is playing. Since last night's game went 14 innings, I can't guarantee the time.

Sepiatone