Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Help!

Terrence1

With all these changes, I'm having trouble responding to a post. After I've written my response,I get a strange screen, asking whether or not I want to leave the screen. It seems that the only way I can leave this screen is to log out completely and start over, which is ridiculous. Is anyone else having difficulties with this?

Terrence.

I don't know. I haven't had an opportunity to post today. Let's see what happens when I try to post this.

I see what you mean. But it doesn't look like you have to log out. Just hit the Leave Page button and that seems like it will post your text without logging you out. You can then get back to the thread to see if your post has gone through.

Edited by: slaytonf on Aug 12, 2013 6:56 PM

Relax. Nobody is ever "the only one having trouble" when there's a computer change. I hesitate to use the word "upgrade" because as we all found out the last time TCM did one, at least initially, it wasn't.

On the bright side (literally) I like the new color. I get tired of sites that use brown tones all the time.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings