Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Gone With the Wind 75th DVD/Blu

audreyforever

First, don't get excited; I merely have a question to ask.

With the new release coming up for Wizard of Oz, I was wondering if anyone knew about a 75th Anniversary GWTW being released as well. I know some folks on these boards are sick of the re-releases of these films, but I purposely passed on the 70th Anniversary set a few years ago thinking that the 75th will be THAT much better.

Thanks

The 70th Anniversary Edition is pretty nifty. In addition to the movie, it includes a neat little book containing cast pics and production stills, plus costume and set drawings, a copy of the original program for the movie, copies of several of Selznick's infamous memos and telegrams, a cd of the soundtrack, plus many DVD extras, including several documentaries and bios (including one on the restoration process) and interviews and the movie "The Scarlett O'Hara War," which is very entertaining, and a packet of postcard-sized prints of more conceptual artwork, all in a box, inexplicably covered in somewhat tacky red velveteen (perhaps reminiscent of Scarlett's exacrable taste in decor? Or possibly Belle Watling's place?)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings