Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The drag in Movies

ruylopez

lol, ok guys, you made me laugh. Not sure if anyone else has posted on this before, but I do notice that sometimes the music score throughout a movie will lag behind, sort of "drag". It becomes such a nuisance and I just turn the channel. But thanks for the laugh guys.

I think it would be impossible for just the music to lag, without the dialogue not synching with people's lips. I did notice, some three or four years past that the soundtrack had the potential, on occasion, to slip out of synch with the picture (I have some movies I recorded where this annoying thing happened), but recently, I haven't noticed any problem.

Hi guys, thanks for the info. However, no other channel seems to have this problem. Perhaps I just don't know how to describe it properly--drag seems like the best word to describe it. The score track will slow down--it seems to drag in and out-- If it starts at the beginning of a movie most likely it drags throughout the entire showing. IT almost seems like I am watching a worn out video, or, like I posted earlier, the video/DVD machine needs an alignment. By the way, the spoken dialogue is perfect, just the score track. Seriously, it drives me nuts because I am a big TCM fan --I actually noticed this problem a year ago, but lately it seems to occur more frequently. I should also note that I am from Canada and we sometimes have a different schedule than the U.S. Not sure if there is a connection, but if no one here is having any audio problems, perhaps its due to location. I will search into this later on. Thanks guys/gals.