Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Remember those Reflections of the Silver screen interviews On AMC?

ziggyelman

Was transferring some old stuff from VHS to DVD, and came across two of these shows, hosted by Professor Richard Brown, one with Katherine Hepburn and one with Alice Faye. Very interesting....watching the Alice Faye one right now...she said she was basically blackballed from ever making a film after she walked off the Fox lot for the last time. How the director Henry King really helped her career bloom.

Anyway, apparently they produced 26 interviews...

http://www.imdb.com/name/nm1174603/filmoseries#tt1388684

shame AMC. will never run these again....wonder if TCM could ever get their hands on these shows...it's not like AMC is competing with TCM anymore...

If there's interest, I can put these two shows up on youtube....

Midge, well...I tried...Haven't put anything up on youtube in a couple of years, had to answer a true/false test about copywrite issues...uploaded an obscure program NO ONE is interested in ever re-releasing...and got this message....

imagebam.com

I'll see if there is another site I can host it on....I see complete movies, even recent movies on youtube and this gets tossed out...amazing...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings