Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Looking for partner to share my cabin 2013 TCM Cruise ...

When I was able to try to book the cruise last year, it was sold out. The waiting list was of NO help to me. This year I purchased a cabin early, however, it was quite expensive. I wanted to take this cruise alone, without inviting a friend (girl friend) to accompany me that I could absorb the full atmosphere and share my interests with like minded people and not worry about entertaining anyone else except like minded people that love old movie and TCM. . To keep a double occupancy room, just for myself, would be ideal but very expensive. I'm a neat, clean, straight, single male 59 years old. I would consider sharing the cabin with another straight male or female, naturally, you reimburse me for 1/2 the expense of the cabin which is approximately $1,700.00. (I will show you the paid invoice). If female, common assurance that the split of the room comes with Class A gentleman courtesy provisions ... no strings attached and no false pretense. If serious you can gladly run background check on me as I might do for you, to make sure I am who I claim to be and you are who you claim to be. This is a party trip and I don't care how hard you party except no hard core alchies or druggies. I am a forensic crash investigator by day, so, no tough guys / girls or felons, scofflaws or fugitives. Buddy rules and common reciprocal courtesies apply across the board. My cabin is a A09 Deluxe Ocean-view 7th level. I live West Palm Beach, Florida, about 70 miles (one hour +/- by car) north of the Port of Miami, so if you're driving here we can leave one car at my house or if you are flying in, you have the option of landing at Palm Beach International, to drive to port together. Email me at RSRaimondi@gmail.com. I have not yet named the 2nd occupant of the cabin which I must be done no later that October 4th, 2013. If I don't have a partner on the room, paid with cash in hand by September 20th 2013, I'll just keep the room as a single occupancy.

• 2 months later...

HelloGable1NY,

I posted on here for another lady to share her room. I can give you the short of it. This will be my last chance to go on a TCM Cruise. I am stage IV Cancer. I have cervical cancer that has metastasized to my lungs. If you'd like to talk in person, I can tell you all about it. You may e-mail me or PM via Facebook. Not to worry I am still in grear health, no O2 machine. To look at me you'd never know I was ill. If you've read this far thank you. Clark Gable is one of my favorites, I loved him in Red Dust I can NEVER remember the blondes name. My absolute favorite is Katherine Hepburn in The Letter & Undercurrent. oh I am 41 yrs. Married 25 have 2 grown children Brooke 23, my Angel. Darrian 21, my cherub. I could go in & on about my favorites. Please call or e-mail, I prefer a call it's more personal. Thank you.

• 4 months later...

hello--I am a senior female that loves old movies. have been on last two cruises with TCM. I am a quite , considerate, roommate but need someone to share costs as TCM will not let sixth man do the ITP on their ships. ( bummer )! registration will start , probably next week so need a contact person by then if at all possible. phone number is 859-277 0788. I am a retired health professional from KY> please give me a call and lets talk if you are interested. thanks.