Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

"Nowhere To Go"

Terrence1

I notice that on Thursday of this week TCM is showing this movie. I thought that I was familiar with George Nader's movies, but this one is new to me. Does anyone know anything about this? I just finished watching a preview on TCM and it looks interesting. This is being included in the Maggie Smith movies for the day. I've always felt that Nader was an under-appreciated actor. He made some good movies at Universal.

Terrence.

When TCM showed the movie around 6 months ago (I saw it for the first time), a thread or two was created here that discussed the film. Of course If you haven't seen the movie I recommend you stay alway from those threads until you have seen it.

A fine movie and one I was happy to see.

Hmmmm...and here I would've thought TCM would've held this one back for August 32nd's George Nader SUTS day...and when the classic "Robot Monster" will be shown starting at 8pm EST...okay...8:04pm EST and after Bob Osborne tell us the story of how the idea of the gorilla suit and the diving helmet would all come together!!!

(...which btw word is they're ALSO gonna show his cousin Ralph's "Unsafe At Any Speed" short subject film right afterward...though word ALSO is that all members of the Corvair Car Club of America are gonna boycott TCM for the day because of it!)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings