Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

missing numbers

The last time they revamped the board, it took months to get out the bugs, and some they never got out. I guess we really have no choice but to be patient. But, for something as basic as missing page numbers, you would think that would be fixed in short order. Well, you'd think that if you hadn't gone through the last mess-o'-changes...

Always fixing what wasn't broken...or at least it used to be quick to fix the bugs. Ah well, at least we CAN see messages and comments but there's a lot of routing around. The schedule is working fine though that I can tell.

Thanks for the info and hope it gets better.

• 3 weeks later...

>I don't know if this has been posted already but why are the page numbers between the brackets not showing up? Thank you.<

I've noticed that if you roll your cursor over where the numbers should be (as well as directional links like "Next"), they very vaguely show up - you can just barely see them.

It looks like the problem is that some designer didn't realize that it wasn't a good idea to put white numbers on a white background.

It's also very dismaying that the quotation button is gone. I'm trying a technical work-around above that someone suggested (not sure if I'm doing it correctly), but why in the world would they delete the quotation button, which is obviously used a great deal.

I'm tempted to make sarcastic remarks about these errors, but I'll assume that they were just human mistakes and that TCM is working on fixing them.

But that begs the question -- why was a re-design of something that worked relatively well even necessary in the first place? Frankly, I don't really care that the colors are now turquoise rather than rust (or whatever they are now and were). I just want the boards to work so that we TCM fans can communicate effectively -- and this change has diminished that in a noticeable way.

>BingFan said: I've noticed that if you roll your cursor over where the numbers should be (as well as directional links like "Next"), they very vaguely show up - you can just barely see them.

Also, if you hold your left mouse button down while doing so (highlighting), this will put the white numerals on a blue background.

• 1 month later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings