Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Alec Baldwin Scuffle.

hamradio

Well ham, not that I'm blaming poor ol' put upon Alec here(probably because whenever I see him on Letterman, he strikes me as a witty, intelligent and overall likable guy), but I think THIS part of that report kinda says it all...IF it's true of course:

"A day later, Baldwin's 17-year-old daughter with ex-wife Kim Basinger, Ireland, penned a letter to her new sister: "You have been born into one crazy family," she wrote. "You are both lucky and cursed at the same time."

I may have said this before. His mom doesn't live too far from where I do and when he comes to see her it's not unusual to see him in the super market nearby. He always seems like just a another nice guy to me. Very friendly to everyone. Of course, around here he isn't troubled with paparazzi sticking cameras in his face when he's squeezing the cantaloupes in the produce department.

Stress: The condition or perceived feeling resulting from the mind overriding the body's natural desire to choke somebody who richly deserves it.

"Stressed spelled backwards is Desserts. Next time somebody bugs you, remember that donuts are nature's valium."

Wow, if I didn't know better, I'd swear that that was our family's old stereo console and playing my copy of that old Stones album!

(...btw, maybe it was only me, but that picture of Charlie Watts standing in front there, always reminded me of the comic strip character Alley Oop!!!...yeah, I suppose even back then I must've "needed help", huh!)

LOL

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings