Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie Buff role playing in real life.....

FredCDobbs

I can't speak for my friends, but I enjoy turning into Don Corleone at faculty meetings. But more often than not, I turn into one of the Three Stooges (usually Moe or Curly, whichever is more appropriate to the situation at hand). When the office copier acts up, I become Curly and start going "ruff ruff" which usually gets a few laughs (nyuk nyuk nyuk). When I get irritated with someone, I become Moe and pretend to gouge their eyes out, yank on their nose, and twist their ears.

My girlfriend tolerates me.

Btw, just for clarification purposes here...Does that little Catholic schoolgirl outfit I get my wife to sport occasionally before we...well...does THAT count here???

(...I mean there WAS that old Rosalind Russell movie, "The Trouble with Angels", ya know!)

Isn't that what this thread is about, FANTASY LOL - Gene was 19 in this film. I think it was her first one. She was so Gorgeous in this film, and that Hulu she does is something to behold. Watch the film, next time it's on. I think TCM shows it every so often. Love this film. great cast besides Gene and Tyrone, John Carradine, George Sanders, Francis Farmer. Very beautiful film, and they were all so young in it.