Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Daily Movie listings??????

What Happened to last months daily schedule..... and those every day for the last 6-12 months????? We used to be able to go back and actually see (refer back to) the full days schedules. However, someone @TCM decided that not only should they change page coloring, they should also erase the older "daily schedule" pages of the films that were once listed there.

I can't believe that I've not seen this mentioned ... unless there's another message board I don't know about.

Qveenie

I do a lot of recording to my DVR and liked the ability to go back into the TCM.com daily pages to reference the day and times of the listings for each movie. Guess I'll just have to print out the monthly pages now.

I gave looked at several of the back pages but they only have the top header, with the date and bottom footer with the icons. If TCM isn't going to list the films on the pages, why have them up at all?