Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

EYES OF LAURA MARS

HoldenIsHere

This is another movie that I wished I hadn't already known the ending before seeing for the first time.

It still held my interest when I watched for the first time this morning. Even though I already knew the identity of the killer it was fun seeing how the filmmakers cast suspicion on various characters.

Tommy Lee Jones looked so young. And Faye Dunaway was very striking. I had a feeling she was going to have one of her visions while driving.

For some reason I enjoy seeing films from the 1970s. The movie had a number disco tunes in the background such as "Boogie Nights," "Let's All Chant" and "(Shake Shake Shake) Shake Your Booty." I guess TCM was able to secure all the rights.

I think this is the only movie with a song sung by Barbra Streisand in the closing credits in which she did not also appear.

Tommy Lee Jones was practically fresh off his stint on ONE LIFE TO LIVE. Only did one or two previous films.

As a once avid photographer, I liked that aspect of the movie, and Jone's character's assessment of Laura Mars' photos; "How come they're all empty?"

Sepiatone

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings