Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
Chauncey

why does my TCM phone ap not work anymore??

I paid $$ for this iPhone ap last year or more .. and lately I find the link says ''Content no longer available ,., ''

??

what ? why? and is there a fix ?

Thank you

Terry

Mine doesn't work either. For weeks I've been getting a message about problems connecting, and that I ought to use a cellular connection. I'm using the same iPhone and network at home during the past several years since I installed the app. I'd really like it back. Any ideas?

It seemed to go down about the same time as ios7 was released. I've noticed it happens with every software upgrade. I can't seem to find anyone who will discuss working on the problem.

Agreed! TCM, we are your loyal public, and we ALL paid for this app, and I, for one, checked it every day for the daily schedule, new videos, blogs, etc. and really enjoyed it a lot. Who dropped the ball, people?? I wish TCM would respond to our concerns, and at least have enough respect for us to let us know what's going on with the app, and if it will EVER be back up?? PLEASE TCM, let us know what's going on... We are your loyal public, and deserve a response. WE'RE WAITING...