Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

never shown titles

yazman

i hardly ever log in, and i'm sorry this leo has a hard time with tcm,all i know is if it were not for tcm my time spent watching tv would be fairly miserable. that being said i have had a hard time with french films,i'm not that sympathetic to the characters, same goes for some of the other 'story of film' showings but i do think they should be shown so we can at least see what's out there.a lot of the titles that i want to see seem to be paramount films, i can't get them on cable but rarely. burt lancaster will be star for november and alas still no airing of 'ROSE TATTOO' and about twenty other titles that hasn't aired anywhere and i can't afford dvd's,you can't even rent them on netflex ,SLENDER THREAD, FOREIGN AFFAIR, SUMMER AND SMOKE,HOUSEBOAT,THIS IS THE NIGHT,just to name a few!!

Since then L'Atalante, Late Spring, Journey to Italy, Pather Panchali, Close-Up, Pickpocket, Un Chien Andalou, and The Life of Oharu have appeared on TCM, while Au Hazard Baltazar, Beau Travail, Touki Bouki, Meshes of the Afternoon, Mouchette, Cleo from 5 to 7, Russian Ark, The Piano and The House is Black are scheduled to appear on TCM.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings