Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

William Witney Alert!

CaveGirl

Fans of the underrated Mister Witney will be happy to hear that TCM is showing his fine film, Master of the World with Vincent Price at 1:30am on Friday, October 18th.

Now we are not usually treated to many of his masterpieces like The Cool and the Crazy, or Juvenile Jungle or even The Bonnie Parker Story which means we also probably miss seeing folks like Richard Bakalyan, so this is one not to miss.

I'm sure we all remember that William was at the helm of that incredible Alfred Hitchcock Presents episode, called The Final Escape wherein Edd Byrnes, yes Kookie from 77 Sunset Strip plans to get out of prison by being entombed in a casket overnight. But as usual, the plans go awry as they are wont to on, any AH episode.

Speaking of Vincent and the fab horror schedule here for Halloween, I'm so looking forward to seeing Marghetiti's Horror Castle this Friday, which is highly rated in the Horror Encyclopedia. I also remember that Isle of the Dead with Karloff is a very unnerving film, which is perfect for the holiday season.

What are you looking forward to this week on TCM to give you chills?

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings