Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Barbara Shelley

ruylopez

Anyone else as mesmerized as I am when watching this actress, especially in her horror pics with Hammer. In my opinion, she stole the first half of Hammer's 1966 Dracula, Prince of Darkness, as her character slowly built the tension for the viewer. Loved her transformation in this movie, but she lost the camera to Christopher Lee's bloodsucking performance.

FlyBackTransformer, yes, that auburn reddish hair is another reason I couldn't keep my eyes off of her. Swithin, I just brewed some coffee, it is 3:30 am, (my night off from work) and I am going to watch Quartermass and the Pit in a few minutes.

A few years ago, Ms. Shelley came into the high-end grocery store where I was working. When I noticed her name on the credit card receipt, I asked if she was the actress of the same name. Her response was that she used to be an actress. I'm not sure what the message was in that response but she didn't seem to want to talk about her career.

Terrence.

> A few years ago, Ms. Shelley came into the high-end grocery store where I was working. When I noticed her name on the credit card receipt, I asked if she was the actress of the same name. Her response was that she used to be an actress. I'm not sure what the message was in that response but she didn't seem to want to talk about her career.Terrence.

Celebrities will refuse to be annoyed by commoners :)