Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The Story of Film---Why is it going to the late hours??????

roverrocks

Why oh why is "The story of Film" going to 10 PM next Monday and then to 12:15 AM in November????????????????????? I want an answer TCM??????????????????? Who's in charge?? I have a BIG COMPLAINT and I have never had one before!! Change the hours back to 8 PM or so!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the arrogant whiny "intellectual" complainers about the series can go suck eggs!! Change the times back!!

Well, there are those of us who live on the west coast who can appreciate a time change. And others of us who work nights or swing shift who also appreciate different hours.

Only in the classic films does the world revolve around NYC and the east coast. In the real world its a 24 hours a day life. I am happy TCM is accommodating us

The series should never have been started then as moving to the wee hours on a Monday night effectively moves me and other viewers with an interest to nonviewers. Far better to have not shown any of it at all then salivate/stimulate our minds and then move it to the dark side of the moon. I don't care if it becomes more"racy". Move the hours back where they were. My wife doesn't watch it anyway so her delicate sensibilities won't be harmed. If viewers don't want to watch it then use the on/off switch.

Dear Roverrocks, did you call the TCM programmers "wussy"???

Thanks for the laugh of the day...

They probably did change the time due to content issues, being more racy but I am sorry that this conflicts with your schedule, particularly since you and I were about the only viewers who liked the show.

How many more episodes are there? I sure hope Marky Mark does not actually discuss films from the 1980's and 1990's as then I will be tuning out, and dropping out.

Why oh why is "The story of Film" going to 10 PM next Monday and then to 12:15 AM in November????????????????????? I want an answer TCM??????????????????? Who's in charge?? I have a BIG COMPLAINT and I have never had one before!! Change the hours back to 8 PM or so!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the arrogant whiny "intellectual" complainers about the series can go suck eggs!! Change the times back!!

If complaining here yielded such instant results, the schedule would be in a continual state of tumult. (The schedule for this series has been set for some time. Nothing has changed.)

> Why oh why is "The story of Film" going to 10 PM next Monday and then to 12:15 AM in November????????????????????? I want an answer TCM??????????????????? Who's in charge?? I have a BIG COMPLAINT and I have never had one before!! Change the hours back to 8 PM or so!!!!!!!!!!!!! All the arrogant whiny "intellectual" complainers about the series can go suck eggs!! Change the times back!!

*Filler so they don't have so much time to show the same movies*. :)

> All the arrogant whiny "intellectual" complainers about the series can go suck eggs!! Change the times back!!

Wow, you really need to grow a pair and cut out the put downs.

> I have a BIG COMPLAINT and I have never had one before!!

One x 20 you must mean. ****

>Only in the classic films does the world revolve around NYC and the east coast.

You must never watch ESPN or FOX because the in the world of baseball broadcasting everything runs on Boston Mean Time. It's all about Red Sox Nation and the Green Monsta Mash when it comes to the four letter network (ESPN). After all, Briston, CT is a stone's throw from Beantown.

I wondered why last night's installment of STORY OF FILM was pushed back to 12 AM (ET) until I watched the show and saw male genitalia. Then I stopped wondering.

But it was on at 9 PM on the West Coast. So I guess male genitalia is okay in primetime for you California hippies.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings