Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

H. M. S. Bounty Replica...

allthumbs

i see TCM is showing the short H. M. S. Bounty Sails Again (1962) tomorrow, Oct 22, at 934 PM edt. keep in mind that she was active through Oct 29, 2012 until she sank as a victim of Hurricane Sandy off the coast of North Carolina.

also victims of the turmoil were Captain Robin Walbridge and, ironically, Claudene Christian, who claimed to be a descendant of Bounty mutiny leader Fletcher Christian.

> i see TCM is showing the short H. M. S. Bounty Sails Again (1962) tomorrow, Oct 22, at 934 PM edt. keep in mind that she was active through Oct 29, 2012 until she sank as a victim of Hurricane Sandy off the coast of North Carolina. also victims of the turmoil were Captain Robin Walbridge and, ironically, Claudene Christian, who claimed to be a descendant of Bounty mutiny leader Fletcher Christian.

*Raise the Bounty!...and kindly be smart about it. Pip! Pip!* :)

Question I've seen asked on the internet, will the H.M.S. Bounty be rebuilt? Guess we will have to wait until someone makes a movie remake/reboot about it but unless some studio or other organisation wants to sink in a lot of money, we may have to settle for a CGI replica. :(

The replica that sunk was beautiful.

69642_149494275204642_307122018_n.jpg

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings