Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Woah!!! Saturday night, who's in?

markbeckuaf

THE BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN

THE MUMMy

THE CAT PEOPLE

WHITE ZOMBIE

Wowza!!! Horror and classic movie fans rejoice and dance in the streets, TCM is groovin' it tonight!!!

Who's in for a fright fest of classic proportions???

I'm totally grooving hard!!! Boris, Bela and Val Lewton, it's rockin'!!! Thank you, TCM!!

*(MUMMY SPOILER ALERT)*

...The Mummy walks away, and Fletcher is laughing... You're thinking, "That's a weird reaction!" But then the laughter goes on and on, and then you start feeling really disturbed as you're watching this character... The timing of it was perfect.

I watched Bride with my daughter a couple weeks ago, but I did watch the first 20 minutes tonight before football called my name. I have the DVR set to record The Mummy and Cat People for us to watch in the coming weeks. I haven't seen The Mummy in years and avoided reading most of this thread for the spoilers! I've never seen Cat People, so I'm pumped for that one too!

"Bride of Frankenstein" IMHO is the best of the 30's Universl horror films. So atmospheric, such great casting - the weird doctor could not be weirder - can't think of the actor's name, the cinematography, sets etc Most of all the work of director James Whale. He SO deserved the tribute that " Gods and Monsters" was. I loved that scene in it where a moment from the filming of BOF is recreated.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings