Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Has TCM ever shown any of the Beatles' movies?

jakeem

I know TCM has shown A HARD DAY'S NIGHT before. With the 50th Anniversary approaching, I'll bet many networks would be interested in showing those films and the distributor has already put them up for bid. No doubt whoever had the deepest pockets will show them. I guess we'll just have to wait and see what network that is.

Although I never considered YELLOW SUBMARINE an actual BEATLES movie, it's inclusion would be fitting.

But I DO hate the thought of it being 50 YEARS since they hit the scene, since I remember it as if it was yesterday. Even if I DON'T remember much about yesterday at all! ;)

Sepiatone

>Sepiatone wrote: But I DO hate the thought of it being 50 YEARS since they hit the scene, since I remember it as if it was yesterday. Even if I DON'T remember much about yesterday at all!

That doesn't bother me as much as the fact that November 29th will be the 12th anniversary of George Harrison's death, followed by the 33rd anniversary of John Lennon's murder on December 8th. Where does the time go?

>That doesn't bother me as much as the fact that November 29th will be the 12th anniversary of George Harrison's death, followed by the 33rd anniversary of John Lennon's murder on December 8th. Where does the time go?

I must think about John's death anniversary at least once every few weeks.

I don't know why, just keeps popping up.

I remember exactly what I was doing and where I was when I heard of John's death. I had just purchased his Imagine cassette (a what..?) and was listening to it for the first time.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings