Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Disappearing Groups at the Classic Film Union

Guest obrienmundy

Over at the classic film union, there are groups one can join if they are a fan of an actor, film, studio, TV show, director, etc. Strangely in the last few months certain groups have disappeared without the group owner's approval such as a group devoted to Leslie Howard, one talking about Laurel and Hardy, and my own Falcon Crest group. This needs to change as it not right and it is not fair.

Tell me about it. I only come to the CFU to share my love of classic film with other film fans- and its hard to do that when groups created were disbanded for no apparent reasons. Troubleshooting is so sparse on there it takes coming here, emailing TCM through all available venues, and calling TCM for on average 3 weeks straight in order to get things fixed. The way KickApps neglects us over there, one would think TCM would just fire the company and get a new one to come in, upgrade the forum software, and make the changes to the website its members demand so that they can do what they come here to do easier.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings