Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Direct to Video Movies

hamradio

Is there a website that one can visit to see a list of new or upcoming Direct to Video releases that tells one about the plot, running time and quality of the film?

Generally they are not well made as a theatrical release and don't get advertisements on television.

There are a couple on Directv but hate to shell out even the $4.99 in case it stinks. If its going to appear on the Sci-fi channel then its easy to assume it does.

You may find some information on the Troma Entertainment site. They are distributors of Independent movies and make their own movies. I attempted to look at what information they have but the site loads so very slowly that I could not wait for it.

I know of them because of their release of: *Poultrygeist: Night of the Chicken Dead* (2006).

Rotten Tomatoes has also a section under DVD for all current releases. This is not limited to the major movies and it includes some Direct-To-Video movies.