Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

FORGET YOUR POSTS ON BRENT!

leobertucelli

And I see they are still showing early 30's films. Don't they have any other more recent films?

Leo, all you ever do is complain about everything. In 1000 posts I can't remember a single time where you went out of your way to find anything good about a network you obviously must watch on a regular basis.

Here's a thought: To celebrate your 1000 post milestone, why don't you make up a list of about 1000 movies you'd like to see? If nothing else, it'd take your mind off complaining for a few days.

I don't see nothing wrong with the thread, many poster are having fun with a unique rear end topic. Better than threads in the past that stirs up controversy.

There were a photo thread that got demolished by the update a couple of years back, too bad it couldn't carry on. I believed it was the longest running, posted thread to date.

OK. Here's what I know.

There's a story that John Wayne had a fake newspaper made up to place on a table where he knew WARD BOND would join him for breakfast. On the front page was a photo of Wayne and another actor( I forget who ), standing on either side of a horse's rear end. The caption read something like, "Actor WARD BOND stands between JOHN WAYNE and(whoever) on the set of..."

The whole thing was rigged to make fun of Bond's ample rear end, a constant target of jokes for people on the set of the movie, and a constant joking point with Wayne for all the years of their long friendship.

In viewing many movies featuring Bond in the cast, and on many "Wagon Train" reruns, it's clear Ward Bond's butt is the more massive of the two( the second being Brent's).

So I never could figure out all the hoopla.

Sepiatone

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings