Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Private Autograph Signing with JERRY LEWIS-SEND YOUR ITEMS IN TO BE SIGNED!

bellnorthwood

Greetings fellow film buffs!

I am a promoter of private autograph signings-in other words, events in which I contract with celebrities to meet up in a closed setting to get items autographed for inventory and for my customers for a fixed rate.

I have an opportunity to work with the one and only JERRY LEWIS-one of the all-time greats (I'm sure you'll agree) and we're willing to collect YOUR items to be signed for only $70 each!

Please note: Many of you have probably sent items to Mr. Lewis' Las Vegas office over the years and received them back "autographed". It is well known in the autograph collecting community that these "signatures" are forged by one of Mr. Lewis' longtime assistants.

We are arranging our signing with his manager and will be meeting the comedy legend himself. James Spence Authentication will also be on hand to provide Letters of Authenticity for only a small additional price!

One caveat: This is tentative pending that we meet our guarantee, and this is only a gauge of interest. The signing would happen in mid-January, so please send me an email at david.a.stone@hotmail.com and advise of how many items you would send in (and what types of items-DVDs, photos, posters, etc.). I will then let you know by the end of 2013 when to send them our way.

Thanks and happy holidays!

Best,

David

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings