Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

The remake of " The Fog" (2005)

They obviously had a bigger budget than Carpenter's 1980 classicl. But this movie is a truly inept horror film- which lack the nail biting suspense and creepy atmosphere of the 1980 original. The directing and editing are inept.

Since this was produced by Carpenter and Debra Hill who co-wrote the original film, I can only deduce they did it for the money. Period. Stop.

This was so bad it went beyond poor reviews, it won awards for being terrible. One of it's contemporaries, The Haunting in Connecticut (2009) is almost as bad, and I'm sure I'll never get back the 92 min. of my life lost on that one.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

My favorite part of "The Fog" remake was the end credits. :) This movie was so tedious. It was a chore to get through but I kept watching, hoping it would get better. It never did. I am always willing to give remakes a chance and usually they pale in comparison. The original Fog was creepy and atmospheric. The remake, well the less said the better.