Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Audio interviews with the biggest stars in classic movies

OrcoDev

Hi there classic movie fans. I thought you would take an interest in listening to never before aired interviews with some of your favorite actors/filmmakers. I've provided a link for all of you to take a listen, and if you're curious about the background on this feel free to keep on reading.

*Link for the conversations:* http://www.youtube.com/orcodevelopment

Since the early 1980's my father taught an educational program to foreign-born students about American film, politics, and the military. But rather than lecture out of a textbook, he felt students would be more enthused if the class spoke to actual people involved in what they were studying. The program was inspired through the friendship of my dad and the late film director Frank Capra. It was through Capra that my dad got to know and recorded interviews with people like Jimmy Stewart, Billy Wilder, Claudette Colbert, Gregory Peck, Kim Hunter, Henry Hathaway, and many more.

If you guys are interested, I'll keep you updated with the clips that I'm uploading. If you have any questions, feel free to ask here or email. I'll try to get back to you as soon as I'm able. If you'd like to know more details about my dad's program and who he's spoken with, click here:

*Info on the archive & educational program:* [www.orcodevelopment.org]