Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Schedule

• 3 weeks later...

On the previous cruises they did show some previously screened films during port times. They didn't announce which films until we were already on the cruise. Don't worry about missing too much. If you check the schedule you will see that BRIDE OF FRANKENSTEIN, NO WAY OUT, SWING TIME, THE DEFIANT ONES, and DOUBLE INDEMNITY are each played twice. The final day of the cruise includes four more TBAs which could possibly include previously screened films (I hope not). I think they need multiple activities going on to accommodate the large crowds. The TCM Film Festival has a similar schedule of about five screenings and interviews going on at the same time. It keeps the festivals interesting. You just have to pick and choose your favorites.

Honestly I've been on both cruises and on the last one, I saw part of one movie and a few presentations like Joan Crawford's grandson showing her home movies, a lecture with clips about the Nicholas Brothers, and a couple of interviews with the stars on board. I'd seen a lot of the films before so I participated in Bingo with Ben, Trivia with Alex Trebek and some of the parties on board. I didn't feel like I missed anything. You have to plan and have no regrets.

They do show films during port visits if you don't want to get off the ship.

• 2 weeks later...

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings