Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

BORN TO BE BAD

DownGoesFrazier

*I'm with Joe Tex in my preference for non-Rubenesque female body types*

So you'll take her "Skinny legs and all!"?

Sepiatone

Let's just say....."Don't want to *bump* no more with no big fat woman. She knocked me *on the floor*...right down into a foxhole, on my knees...But then that skinny woman gave me so much strength...I reached up and shot me two more enemeees."

(Yeah, I realize that may seem a bit incoherent to those who weren't fans of Joe's BITD.) ;)

Well i dont know that i would consider Sophia as a " big fat woman",.ever. Of course my tastes.run towards the voluptuous end of the spectrum, witha beautiful face as.well. Loren.might be just a little too much woman, being so statuesque (im barely 5'10"), but a perfect combination of face and body might be Linda Darnell or Gina Lollobrigida.

While Gene Tierney might not have been aa buxon as some other actresses,.I wouldnt call her a stick. At least in LAURA, in the cocktail party scene where she meets fhe Vincent Price character, she looks quite shapely. I dont know if this was due to recently having had a baby, or if padding was iinvolved, but she looks good walking away.

>Sepiatone said: and I just KNOW she's interested in ME, and NOT my MONEY!" As a man, I resent us being presented as such brainless dupes.

I hear ya...just like stoopid women who "follow" the bad guy because they "love him", yuk.

I think many movies present scenarios that we (the viewer) know is the beginning of a slippery slope. We yell NO! at the screen because we can see where they are going.

Not unlike movies where they find a body in their apartment and try to dispose of it rather than just calling the police. We ALL know it's going to be a mistake, but the charactors just have to do it or there would be no story.

I think movies are in many ways morality plays that illustrate how well meaning people go wrong by their decisions, weaknesses, etc.

Other people, that is.

So your preference for Audrey IS related to her body, not her face. ....Though I am rather slim myself, I always prefer females that are a bit more substantial. Can't do any better than Sophia Loren, who also has better legs than just about any other actress.

*I'm with Joe Tex in my preference for non-Rubenesque female body types ("Don't wanna bump no more...."),*

Well i dont know that i would consider Sophia as a " big fat woman",.ever

*Didn't say that I would, either. Hey, I may be crazy, but I'm not blind.*

Well since you justaposed the Joe Tex lyrical reference in response to Sophia's name, it seemed to be a logical assumption. But I REALLY DIDN"T THINK SO.....so I had to call you on it.