Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Have you given anyone or thing a name related to the movies?

Lagamorpha

• 1 month later...

I named my pickup truck *Bellemare*, after the beautiful golden palomino mare that played a prominant role in *The Golden Stallion* starring Roy Rogers and Dale Evans. I think Trigger was smitten.

:)

bOb

When I was little, my sister and I had two hamsters named Fonzie and Felix, after "The Fonz" from "Happy Days" and Felix Unger from "The Odd Couple."

When I buy my house, I plan on getting a yellow Labrador and naming him Ricky after Ricky Ricardo from "I Love Lucy."

Although, I may want to get another pet, or maybe not use Ricky and name the dog "Flynn" instead after my new boyfriend Errol Flynn.

Not sure yet.

I have two cars named after the fine 2006 movie "Cars" and one truck named after the terrible 1997 movie "Trucks". Car, car, and truck (my truck was built in 1997 too!! Zowie!!). I do so love movie names. Actually my truck has a number of four letter word names too when it breaks down but I can't post their names on a family message board but when it (Truck) gives up the ghost seemingly about once a year it (Truck) could easily be mistaken for having starred in that great 1958 movie "The Blob".

I named a cat who owned me: Trevoga. I learned later that it was the name of a movie made many years before. Of recent years there have been several movies with titles which are translations of that name.

My nickname is that of a character in folklore and there are many cartoons and short films in which she appears.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings