Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

TCM and Charter Communications - Please Help with TCM

Stu3

ARGGHHHHH

Can someone please help me get TCM on my iPad so I can watch when out of the house (ie traveling).

I have the app but cannot log in with my Charter username and password. In fact, I am not sure that TCM is even available to mobile Charter customers. On the Charter website it does not list TCM as one of the 24 available channels.

Is anyone here a Charter customer (Atlanta) getting TCM on their mobile device?

Please help. I NEED TCM.

currently outside the USA this month. I do see that on the TCM FAQ it is only for US located users. So I used my Strong VPN client and still no luck. The VPN normally works find for things like Hulu and Pandora (you have to be in the USA for those service).

Surely the hive-mind will save me

Go to the WatchTCM app and make sure that your cable provider is on the list. If it isn't, the app won't work for you.

For those whose cable or satellite provider is not listed, according to reports, TCM is working with a variety of providers to make deals that would add them to the listings.

Why are you going back to Charter? Can't you just log in to WatchTCM from the app? You need to have a user name and password with Charter, which if you pay your bill online via their website, you have. If not, you should be able to register a username and password and then go back to the WatchTCM site, log in and see if that works.

Here's the link to the microsite:

http://www.tcm.com/watchtcm/

Edited by: lzcutter on Nov 17, 2013 12:01 PM

I think you should go to the WatchTCM web page, then click on SIGN IN.

A block of company names will show up, so you should click on Charter.

That will take you to a page that says Charter, Please Log In, and that is where you type in your Username, your Password, and your Service Address Zip code. That Zip code is the place where your TV is located and where you receive the Charter service at home.

And then click on LOG IN, and that should take you somewhere, and you should be logged in to TCM.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings