Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WE ARE HERE! WE ARE HERE! WE ARE HERE!

hepclassic

Now that I have your attention, I would like to say that it has been three weeks and the groups that were disbanded without reason have not be enabled at the Classic Film Union. Please resolve this, TCM. It should not have to take five weeks to resolve an issue that would be quickly resolved if more than just one person operated the site.

If more that one person operated and maintained the CFU site, this problem would be fixed already. And, I don't mean to sound picky and rude about it, but the molasses pace it takes to fix problems an IT team can fix in the span of four hours at the most is really bothersome and interrupts my pleasure at the Classic Film Union.

If that message is that Kickapps and TCM doesn't care about the issues at the Classic Film Union, a social media site they set up from their website for their viewership/fanbase enjoyment, then all I can say to that is that they can't afford not to care because a lot of the TCM fanbase goes on that part of the website, and they still advertise the CFU on occasion.

I can't imagine what it's like to be a new member there nowadays. Imagine coming into a website that promises to be a social media site, only you can't fully establish a profile. You can't really chat with the friends you've made there, as there is not a chatroom option, and whenever there is technical difficulty, you have to wait on average two to five weeks for it to be resolved if it hasn't already resolved itself. It's no wonder members abandon the site and those who have stayed chose to fight for better attention and treatment than we get there. We have no other option.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings