Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Movie Search

ewmovies

Hi,

I am new to this forum. There are a number of movies I am trying to identify. I will start with the most recent which is also the one that I have the least information about. It was from the early '90s when nanobots were all the rage. It was the first movie in which nanobots got loose and created a menace. Sorry, that's all I remember. Any ideas?

Thanks,

EW

The only thing that comes to mind is the television series Outer Limits: "The New Breed". An episode that first aired on 23 June 1995, during the first season. A doctor introduced them into his soon-to-be brother-in-law and they produce some very strange results in their efforts to cure him from the inside out.

Thanks for the reply. However, that was not it. There was definately a movie from that time period about nanobots. The only thing else I can remember is that is was a rather lousy movie. There were also other TV episodes on the subject, such as a 1989 episode of ST-TNG and a recent Futurama.

EW

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings