Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Mark Cousins 2

Im4movies2

I've grown to like Mark Cousins and enjoyed the series The Story of Film an Odyssey. I'm going to miss him when it ends in a couple of weeks. I hope the series will repeat so I can watch the episodes I missed. I hope TCM will invite Mark back at times for other features. He included films from places like India, China, and Russia which was fascinating.

I saw perhaps 30 seconds of it last week. I was watching another channel, and when the movie ended, I switched over to TCM as the Cousins documentary was in progress.

The very first image that I saw was just the mouth of some filmmaker. I figured either he's in a witness protection program or he was ashamed to be associated with "The Story of Film."

Or else Cousins thought: "Look at me, I'm so edgy, so innovative. This is even better than baubles."

>The very first image that I saw was just the mouth of some filmmaker. I figured either he's in a witness protection program or he was ashamed to be associated with "The Story of Film." Or else Cousins thought: "Look at me, I'm so edgy, so innovative. This is even better than baubles."

Well clore?... maybe Mark?...just figured?...if it was good enough?...for Orson Welles?...it was good enough?...for him?

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQSAe3UHfWZ67s7zqkISeR

;)

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings