Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

19 minutes ago, lavenderblue19 said:

No, just a circle turning over and over on a black screen

I reposted the open ones...I can see them all on this page...hope you can too

No, cannot see them. When I click on the site you give I still get that black screen with the turning circle and the photos in your question do not show up here either.  Sorry, but I guess I'm not playing this round. Thanks for trying though.

• Sad 1

but....all the gif's are in your post...(in the quote part...)...this really has me perplexed...no need to go to any other sites...(they're in my account there, and I can't see them without signing in...)

sorry! (I know you'd know 10 and 12....)

No, I get that same black screen with the small circle going round and round.   I suggest you try to find the photos using "Google Images" and just do a copy and paste.  That's how I post photos.

1 hour ago, MilesArcher said:

No, I get that same black screen with the small circle going round and round.   I suggest you try to find the photos using "Google Images" and just do a copy and paste.  That's how I post photos.

and I was counting on you to name the 2 toughies!😊

I like the gifs, otherwise you can just click google search and get the answer.   

This is the same way I've done previous posts, quizzes, and no one had a problem seeing the gifs here..wonder what changed.  It's really odd that when my posts were 'quoted'..pasted..they show to me as images and not links, but not to lav, who copied them.  Weird..maybe I'll see if moving them to another site like pinterest then back here will work...hmmm...

2 hours ago, shutoo said:

and I was counting on you to name the 2 toughies!😊

I like the gifs, otherwise you can just click google search and get the answer.   

This is the same way I've done previous posts, quizzes, and no one had a problem seeing the gifs here..wonder what changed.  It's really odd that when my posts were 'quoted'..pasted..they show to me as images and not links, but not to lav, who copied them.  Weird..maybe I'll see if moving them to another site like pinterest then back here will work...hmmm...

I can see them all easily enough.

They look familiar, but when I saw all those shows I was in grade school and not interested in credits.

The only ones I answered were on 3 of my favorite shows and I've got the DVDs.

Sorry.

1 hour ago, Princess of Tap said:

I can see them all easily enough.

They look familiar, but when I saw all those shows I was in grade school and not interested in credits.

The only ones I answered were on 3 of my favorite shows and I've got the DVDs.

Sorry.

I'm glad you can see them!  I actually didn't watch many of these old shows at all when I was young, and it's only  now that I can access them easily with a click that I watch  them.  I picked people that seemed to 'pop up' a lot...'didn't I see him on Perry Mason, and That Girl, and Dick Van Dyke...etc...and I tried to pick people with Lots of credits...most have between 100 and 200, including films  like when I saw number 10 on a Hitchcock tv show, I thought, hey it's that guy from the Doris Day movie...and then I end up looking them up.   And I knew when I saw 12 on  Columbo, I had seen her on Andy Griffith and one of my favorite MTM episodes....

thanks for playing! (don't give up)

• Like 1
23 minutes ago, chaya bat woof woof said:

Number 9 has me stumped.  She reminds me of a lot of different actresses.

#9 has a slight resemblance to Shirley MacLaine I think, it's not her but that might be who you are seeing a resemblance to

8 hours ago, lavenderblue19 said:

Yes, I can see it. I think you've picked very difficult ones.

2. David Huddleston?

4. Harry Towne

12. Hope Summers ?

15. Don Keefer ?

Yay!  they're back!  I didn't change any of the images, and still don't know how they vanished...but I tend to overthink stuff...

2, 4, and 15...right!  (whenever I spot Don Keefer, I always think, oh it's the guy who was sent to the cornfield on Twilight Zone)

12. nope...this actress wasn't a regular on Andy Griffith...she was, however, in the neighborhood of another little boy in another early 60s series..she also has 2 Emmy nom's (but not for regular series)...it just dawned on me that she and Ms Summers had small parts in a Goldie Hawn film...hmmm

5 hours ago, lavenderblue19 said:

13 is so familiar but I'm blanking out on her. She was in I Love Lucy episodes and others, just cannot remember.

She wasn't a regular cast member, but was on over a dozen episodes of another early Desliu production comedy...she was a relative of one of the regulars (but not the star)...she can be spotted in a couple Hitchcock films, and was scrunched up with Hepburn and Tracy in a brief scene in a 50's movies 

15 hours ago, shutoo said:

still curious....can everyone see this? (linked it thru pinterest, just a little experiment_:     Deselect image from https://i.makeagif.com/media/6-20-2021/mV1JET.gif

I can see the guy pointing, but I can't see any of the others.  Lavender, how did you get to see them?

5 hours ago, chaya bat woof woof said:

2 minutes ago, MilesArcher said:

Now I can see #2,3,4,9,10,and 15.   So, whatever you did to make them appear, please do it for the rest of them.   

Well, I haven't done a #$@$ thing...try going back to the previous page to see if they're visible there...just curious

5 hours ago, chaya bat woof woof said:

I think she has sort of an exotic look...I looked her up after seeing her play an odd 'beat girl' type on Perry Mason...evidently, she's known by sci-fi fans because of a role she played on a famous series (but I'm not a fan...never saw it)...she did an eerie bit on Twilight Zone...