Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Sunrise (1927) on VHS

nickdimeo

Can anyone recommend where I can get a pristine copy of the movie Sunrise (1927) on VHS? I am growing very impatient that I can't view Sunrise on The Fox Movie Channel because I don't get the channel, also TCM never shows it, and it still isn't on DVD. I found a few places that sells the VHS copy but I would like to get some input where I can get an excellent copy. Thanks, Nick!

Here's one way to get a pristine copy, but you may not like it. Apparently Fox has plans for a big promotion that allows you to receive the newly restored version of Sunrise free, when you buy any three of their new series of Studio Classics that will be appearing throughout the new year. The first three titles in January will be All About Eve, How Green Was My Valley and Gentlemen's Agreement. You can get your pre-orders in now. Others such as Laura and The Ghost And Mrs. Muir will follow along. I don't believe Fox is planning to sell Sunrise separately.