Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

60s, 70s, and 80s films

lands83

I have watched TCM for several years and have loved it. Now I am seeing more and more movies made during the 60s, 70s, and 80s which are not good movies. I do not mean that all movies during these decades were bad, but the ones I've seen on TCM have been the bad ones. Most 60s and 70s movies were very bad. I did not even go to the movies during the 70s very often as there were very few good movies being made. I have watched TCM for years and have been very pleased until this past year. Please only stick with good movies. You have such a good reputation for showing classics, the truly good movies. That reputation is being ruined with some of the trash that is being shown now. PLEASE rethink your line up. Linda

happy1111 says:

I agree, also 20 and 30's, terrible movies. Ready to cancel TCM

Sure. You can start watching AMC, as a simple example of your great alternatives. But then again, you might try TV Land, if you want a sterling variety of exciting things to watch. I am certain that there are so many other superior choices for you, so why feel tied down to TCM?

musikone

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings