Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

OT: Some stretch of weather we've been havin'

BartonKeyes

Yeah, it IS strange.

After not having any kind of "normal" winter the last two years, here in Michigan we already got more snow in the last week than the last two entire winter's COMBINED. But today, after two days of continuous rain, it's practically all gone!

Sepiatone

Edited by: Sepiatone on Dec 22, 2013 4:13 PM

I just noticed last night Directv has included a new channel called "Weather Nation". I assume some of you might have it on your local cable but mine does not, only Directv which is on channel 361 SD.

It tells you straight forward weather and NOTHING ELSE. No "Prospectors", docs about heavy machinery, "Freak Of Weather", etc.

http://www.weathernationtv.com/

Long over due!

it's been tooo warm where i live.Temps.been running in the mid/upper 80's.Luckily a cold front will be coming tomorrow,just in time for Christmas,with temps.dropping to the low/mid 70's.,and we'll even get to see some clouds n rain for once,instead of this constant sunshine day after day after day after.... lol

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings