Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Tim Burton's "The Nightmare Before Christmas"

roverrocks

For all of us tired of the same old humdrum but wonderful Christmas movies on TCM, we DEMAND that TCM shows a real classic of innovative Yuletide cheer: Tim Burton's " The Nightmare Before Christmas". This is an emergency TCM!!! I am undergoing schmaltz poisoning from all these lovely holiday movies. I need something darker and fascinatingly weird. My inner dark humbug is coming out. Needs feeding!! Help us TCM!!

I already have the DVD. "It's A Wonderful Life" is now on (where else), NBCw (west) on Directv. "Christmas Story" is on TBS, commercial riddled and has a *large* TBS watermark logo. :(

FXM channel has the Alastair Sim's "Christmas Carol" but its colorized - takes too much away from the original B&W atmosphere. It says in the Program Guide Black and White! Yeah...sure...idiot programmer.

"Jesus of Nazareth" (1977) is on TBN if you like bland talk of the Pharisees. Listening to them is worst than enduring the Romans.

Looks like I'm stuck with "The Lost Pyramid" (Pharaoh Radjedef) on H2.

Before anyone ask, it's not the guy holding the blueprint with the square design. (Geico)

*Merry Christmas*

Christmas+pyramids.jpg

P.S. just noticed the programming is a nightmare before Christmas.

Edited by: hamradio on Dec 24, 2013 11:57 PM

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings