Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Massacre Mafia Style

twtpark

At the end, it read "Like Father, Like Son" and rolled the credits.Just how many names did this Duke Mitchell movie have? TCM had :Massacre Mafia Style", many blogs have" The Executioner". Now after seeing it there's "Like Father Like Son". TCM is to be congratulated with their TCM Underground for giving movie fans so many of these obscure and seldom seen productions. So many never knew exisited

In Detroit an obscure local UHF station used to show weird foreign films late at night. I wished I saw more of them but I was too young. Massacre Mafia Style sounds like one that was aired.

(I think they showed a lot of Bad Spaghetti westerns with Terence Hill.) In 1994 they were bought out by CBS as the Detroit Affiliate.

(It was formerly WGPR 62 Detroit and was largely known for a local dance show called The Scene. They Also showed DR Who.)

According to another board these films were distributed by Joseph Green. Does That name sound Familiar to anyone?

Last month TCM showed Hatchet For A Honeymoon. This seemed like another film WGPR would show.

I think they showed a lot of Bad Spaghetti westerns with Terence Hill. It was formerly WGPR 62 Detroit and was largely known for a local dance show called The Scene. TCM is to be congratulated with their TCM Underground for giving movie fans so many of these obscure and seldom seen productions. So many never knew existed. Thanks for sharing..........

Cheap Hand Towels | Tea Towels UK

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings