Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Military Romantic Comedy - Need Help Finding Film Title

rilian924

A few years ago (I believe I watched it on TCM), I saw a military romantic comedy. I believe it had three women all in "training" at some kind of military boot camp I think. It followed the women and there adventures trying to get there guys. One in particular was head of the base and never gave the one girl the time of day as he was her superior and then at the end they do finally get together after she tells him she's given up. I remember them being in a theater together, and she just happened to show up, and I think I remember there even being a swimming pool scene in the movie too. But I might be mistaken on that. If anyone has an clues on what this movie is I would appreciate it. I've been searching on and off for a few years now.

When it starts out, do two of the women get angry at each other over something one of them has done - or thinks she has done? The two ask to be stationed at a specific base believing the other hasn't selected the same base - supposedly to be far away from each other and finally become good friends and meet up with the third girl and.. ?

I'm just guessing at this because it's the only military-romance-comedy I can think of with three women co-stars.

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings