Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Can anyone help remember the title of this movie? WW 2 based

devi_kar

i watched this movie some 18 years ago when was a kid.cant remember its name. but dying to have a copy of it. it was based upon world war 2, describing life and fight of a young group( may be acting as resistance group). what i remembered just some scenes of the movie.shot in one then but prominent European city under siege of axis power. random scene 1- some guys stole rations and siphoning through rain pipe from roof of maybe forbidden store house. scene 2-a group of resistance fighters took shelter from assault in one of the prominent building which destroyed after a fight by a tank.( seemed to some ww2 panzer version) ,resulting some casualities and finally capture of group taken to some camp. scene 3-after the camp( may be pow or concentration camp) liberated by (seemed to be)allied troops , a seemingly angry former member tied feet of an camp officer (nazi seemed to be)to a horse and dragged him .

please if anyone have any idea , would be great. -the movie was in color -language was english , may be duubed after. -i am sure it was movie before 1990

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings