Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Robert Osborne Private Screenings

shanna1948

Dear Mr. Osborne,

I can't begin to tell you how much I enjoyed watching the event. One thing that disappointed me is when other stars were asked what one word best described you. None of them said "Essential". That was the first word that came to my mind. Your are the essence of TCM. It was not the same without you when you took your summer break and I was so happy to see you return when you did. I was disappointed when Alec Baldwin left, but I so enjoy Drew Barrymore (and her entire entertaining family) that it softened the blow of losing Mr. Baldwin. I am sure I will feel the same if Drew ever stops permanently.

I watch TCM more than any other channel. It is the way movies should be seen; no commercials, and your grand introductions with tidbits of information little know about the stars on and off the screen.

I genuinely enjoyed watching your private screening.

I am a newly published author. I just wrote and published my first book, 'Poems and Short Stories' Volume I, by Sandra K. Deal. There are at least two stories that would make great movies. Maybe someday you will be free enough to try reading a book by an admirer.

Gods best blessings to you and yours.

Sandra K. Deal

© 2023 Turner Classic Movies Inc. A Time Warner Company. All Rights Reserved Terms of Use | Privacy Policy | Cookie Settings